Japan is presently enjoying a surge of popularity around the world. This increase in popularity is most evident on the Pacific Rim region. As Japan maintains its position as a world economic power the necessity for many to learn Japanese has increased.
Japan's rise to a world economic superpower over the last century is one of the most prominent aspects of recent history. Japan is now one of the most important nations in the world, therefore, an understanding of the Japanese is now of great importance. For any economy, especially the Pacific Rim, it is desirable that a greater understanding of Japan and its people is reached.
Due to Nihongo's (Japanese) tremendous growth there is now a deficit of Japanese professionals. Japan is also enjoying an increase in foreign visitors, and as a result local institutions of Japanese language are on the increase.
Japan is world's 2nd largest economy after the US and faces severe manpower shortage. Increasingly they are looking to engage Indian talent for specialised roles. In this period of recession where jobs are increasingly being eliminated, this is one sector where hiring is on an upswing! There is no better time than now to take up this opportunity!
- Japan is a leading techno-economic power in the world with sustained competitiveness. Over the last three quarters, economic data in Japan point to sustained recovery from the 10 years of recession.
- Salaries are comparable to those offered in the United States
- India and Japan have signed an agreement to train 30,000 Indians by 2008 in Japanese language and culture. Currently,less than 2,000 bilingual professionals are available in this market. This means that for a long time to come, the demand for professionals with bilingual skills will be far higher than the supply of such professionals.
- Quality of projects in Japan help in strengthening one's technical capability
- Japan is a world leader in many critical technologies' R&D, product & industrial design, communication technologies, robotics, aeronautics, industrial & office automation, animation & game software, etc. providing an excellent knowledge transfer platform & intellectual stimulation that even US projects cannot offer.